Sunday, June 06, 2010

Thing 1 Lives

She has done really well the past couple of days after her tonsil surgery. She is very sore but has progressed well. Her liquid Lortab diet keeps her happy every six hours. We've made her soup, lots of popsicles, and in a couple of days she can handle mashed potatoes.

She has been camped out on the couch with the X-Files. We are up to season four, including the classic horror episode, "Home". I'm not sure how far she is into the season yet as I went to bed around ten last night.

Tomorrow is the big announcement about the new iPhone. I'm personally hoping for a sixty four gig version, longer battery life, and faster processing. All likely on tap for tomorrow's big announcement. Also rumored is a front facing camera for video chat, not a big deal for me but it might be fun.

I just want storage and battery life for the most part. I'm eligible for an upgrade on my phone so we'll see about the pricing structure.

Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow though!

No comments: