Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sequence Two Is Edited

For the very important project I'm working on, I've edited as much as I can with what I have now. I'm waiting on some more information to be approved tonight. Then this coming weekend I'll be sitting down with Mozart for a custom piano score he is generously donating.

I'm going to tap Skate for a voice over, essentially to read the title cards and lend his powerful voice to the mix. This project is coming together nicely and I'm thrilled I can be part of it!

As soon as It's completed it will be asked of all of you to repost the link to the video and to ask your friends to do the same. I'm shooting for a thousand people and hopefully a third can make the benefit concert on July 10th.

I've got about half of sequence one edited, I've spent most of my time on sequence two as that is the one that demanded most of my abilities right now. I sent the link to Filmmaker friend Chris for a quick critique and he sent back some things I completely missed or couldn't do anything about because of the source material.

Now onto Deadliest Catch last night! Good show, powerful at the end and it was starting to show how Captain Phil was deteriorating. Jake has been a problem all trip and Phil walked in on him stealing his pain pills for his back. Phil has three bad discs and they have been causing him a lot of problems this season. It's sad to watch Phil in such a state but they honored him in After The Catch, a season long wrap up show and joked around as if he were still with them.

This is why it continues to be the best show on TV today. These are everyday men who do a very tough job in very tough conditions. They don't all make it back at the end of the season but they go out again and again anyway.

No comments: