Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Already Hungry

But NO! No food at all until I get out of the doctor's office around two o'clock!
Yeah, two o'clock or later actually. My appointment for the CT scan is at one, allow for waiting time in the office, allow for the time it takes for the doctor to actually see me and interpret the results, and it might be closer to three by the time I get to eat something.

Luckily there is a KFC and a Mexican restaurant within a couple of blocks of the doctor's office so I'll be paying a visit to one or both of them on my way home...and possibly the grocery store as well.

I do get to drink this thick barium substance that is supposed to taste like bananas around eleven. Joy.

The upside is that this will be the last scan for at least two years, maybe longer. Everything has looked good so far and I expect it to stay that way. I don't feel any kidney stones and believe me you can feel them.

The upside is that I get to have a really good and big meal, which will be very important to me come twoish or later.

No comments: