Thursday, August 26, 2010

Everything's Good

Yep, the CT scan yesterday went well, everything is AOK! They took some blood for a PSA which they want me to get every year or two years and will call me with the results or have me come in, depending on the doctor's schedule if he can call or not.

I had a conversation with one of my Northern Brothers, he reads this all the time and called to make sure it's all clear. I got to after two thirty finally. Instead of KFC or the Mexican restaurant I drove to Uptown Subs and had a footlong California sub!

Devoured it right on the spot! Chips, drink, everything! That tasted soooo good!!!

The weather has been amazing the past couple of days! I believe today the high will be in the eighties again! It hit eighty nine yesterday and that felt great! Dare I say it? We are on the slide into fall now! Yeah! I love me some fall! Along with spring they make up my two favorite seasons.

All in all we are headed into the leading edge of the best time of the year for me and I'm excited about it:)

Starcraft last night wasn't as good as the previous night where we won twice as many or three times as many as we lost. Last night we went five and three I believe. We just got outplayed by two teams. We didn't get any real early pressure on them and they beat us. In one game we did wipe out most of the Zerg player though but they still beat us.

It was a good night of playing though!

No comments: