Sunday, August 29, 2010

Football Draft Today

At high noon I'm participating in my other league's football draft. I say other league but I've been in this league for fifteen years or so. I have the ninth pick overall so the top top blue chippers will be out of my hands but I'll have elite players and they will be very close to each other.

It'll be our first online draft in this league. I'm against drafting online but will try this season and see how it works. I might like it better but who knows.

I know football season can't get here soon enough, I'm anxious for it to start! I'll post my drafting results later today once they are all made. If I can't get an elite RB I'll have to go WR and hope people haven't done their homework this year.

We'll see how the picks go but I tend to do better when I draft later in the first than early.

No comments: