Monday, August 30, 2010

Ho Hum

Yeah I know the dwarves in Snow White whistled on their way to work each morning. Sometimes I feel like it too. I'm just sluggish this morning. I feel like I'm on the leading edge of a job burnout phase.

I go through it about every six years or so. This could be the third one on this job. It lasts a few months, we'll see.

The Date has a hurting neck, she went to the doctor last week and they gave her a steroid shot and some meds. I made her stay on the couch all day yesterday and not do much at all if I could do it for her. She has an appointment tomorrow for a followup and possibly get scheduled for a MRI. We'll see what the doctor says first.

She seemed to be able to sleep last night, something that hasn't the previous past two nights and most of last week.

Tonight I've got a meeting with one of my clients about the marketing company doubling my shooting schedule. So happens it's at the theatre and I'll be there anyway tonight starting to work on lights and stuff.

No comments: