Friday, August 06, 2010

Three For Six

Last night Abostang and I won three out of six. We won three convincingly and quickly (except one battle that took a lot of time) and lost three narrowly after battles that lasted at least a half hour each. We are getting better, we took our ranking of thirty four and improved it to twenty one!

One was particularly awesome! The opponents broke through our defenses and actually took out my Nexus. Fortunately I had my fast expand up and running on a high yield field! They left Abostang alone and he continued to make Hydralisks! He pressured them while I rebuilt and then got my army ready for battle!

We took bases out one at a time and there wasn't anything they could do about it! We brought the pain to them after they thought they had it won! That was the best victory of the night!

I see a marathon tonight to get ranked in the top fifteen! Abostang as the Zerg down on build order, I'm handy with the 'Toss but we don't build as fast as the Zerg do. Abo get the offense up and running while I lay down some D at the gates to keep us safer from early pressure.

All in all it's a great game!

No comments: