Saturday, August 21, 2010

Draft Day Part Two

The draft is now over for the keeper league.
I kept:
Tom Brady
Calvin Johnson
In the third round I auction drafted Knowshon Moreno
In the fourth round I auction drafted Chris Wells
Then it went to the regular serpentine draft with:
C.J. Spiller
Robert Meachem
Vikings D
Stephen Gostkowski
Wel Welker (to team with Brady)
Malcolm Floyd
Lawrence Tynes
Tennessee D
David Garrad
Eddie Royal

Overall a decent team, it'll be dependent upon how the RBs perform this year as they are all fairly fresh and a gamble on playing time.

I drafted four and a half teams today in one draft, one for Beersnob, one for his friend in the UK, one for The Date and T, and of course mine. It was a taxing day keeping everything straight but Bobo kept the rounds on track and let me know the drafting orders when it was one of my turns.

No comments: