Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Minimum Of Five Shoots

In the next two months I'll be working at least five shoots and that could possibly go up. That's pretty good!

With any luck we'll be going on a short road trip this weekend for Labor Day. I've got a place picked out I know The Date will love. Things have to fall right though but it'll be a fun time and the last road trip before winter sets in I'm sure.

It'd be nice to get away for the weekend, we'd leave early Saturday morning and head back Monday. I've got Tuesday off and The Date has classes. I hope she feels up to it though because her neck has been killing her the past two days. A long ride in the Tahoe might not be good for that.

Did some theatre work last night, changed out some of the gels in the lights for Blithe Spirit, aimed them, locked them down. A few more left to change but Tech Guy is handling that today. That man is a machine when it comes to the theatre. He really is amazing!

I've yet to have seen a rehearsal for Spirit. Honestly I'm really enjoying doing little on a show. After the summer of Lil' Caesar I'm really digging little to no responsibilities on this show. It's really nice to have evenings free.

No comments: