Sunday, August 15, 2010

Relief

Yesterday was pretty nice. The shoot in the morning was a bust but The Divas and I have more planned for September and it'll be better yet. Then it was off to my nephew's birthday party as he turned six. That was a good time and it took forever to break the pinata open.

I ran a show last night for the theatre. It was really pretty funny. There was a magician, ventriloquist, and a hypnotist. They were really nice and helped me set up their equipment. We ran through a cue list and got everything ironed out. Then it was show time!

The show went really well and the audience was really good. The acts used a lot of audience participation and everyone enjoyed themselves. I'm hoping that people will book the theatre more for shows like that. I saw a lot of new people who might have never known about the theatre and they were reading programs for the upcoming season.

Might be a very very good thing to bring in different acts and attract a new clientele.

Then it was off to the Dogtown party. An annual event/block party on the east side of town. I got there around eleven and we headed home around midnight. T was in prime form, which is one of the reason's I love her to pieces! I'm sure this morning she'll be wondering what she did:) Let the text apologies come forth!

This morning we awoke to a very nice thunderstorm! The streak of one hundred plus temperature days has come to an end. Hopefully it'll stay cooler all week!

No comments: