Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Quiet Evening At Home

Yep, Thing 1 is staying with her aunt for the week, The Date and Thing 2 went to auditions for Blithe Spirit at the Theatre leaving me alone with Starcraft 2 for the evening!

Well I did edit and post a lot of the videos from Saturday's shooting schedule first as work before pleasure!

We lost four out of six games last night. Here's why my internet signal from the cable system is bad. Not average, not excellent just plain bad. I was on the phone with them for thirty minutes as they troubleshot why I was being dropped from four out of six games.

We were winning in each game I was dropped out of. We had broken their worker ranks, crippled their economies, and were making preparations for a final push. All of the ingredients for victory were in place except me as I was lagging out of the game.

They are sending a tech over Thursday evening to find the problem and fix it. I'm thrilled about that! We weren't competitive last night at all because of my connection. It was especially frustrating since we were ahead in the games and within a few minutes of victory!

Alas we are now ranked twenty sixth instead of top twenty.

Thursday can't get here fast enough!

No comments: