Monday, January 30, 2012

After Tonight

I will work nine straight days at Walmart. Then it appears I'll be back to my Thursday and Friday off schedule once again. Yesterday was nice though. This weekend was really needed and will help me get through the coming workdays.

Yesterday The Date house managed children's theatre and then some friends came over and we headed out to watch a local band with a very talented piano player! All in all we had a lot of fun!

It's easy listening to such amazing talent!

Tomorrow is the Florida Primary and it'll be very telling on the whole Romney/Gingrich race. Likely whoever has the upper hand tomorrow will land the nomination and go on to kick Obama out of office. I'm not a fan of either of the front runners, both have flaws that are hard to look past. Neither one of them are Obama though and both would do a better job of governing than what we have.

No comments: