Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Ahoy!

Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am! More than that I'm ready to come home right after work tonight!

Archer started its new season last night! Great animated show! I would have paid attention to most of it but I found myself a bit inebriated last night. While The Date and Thing 2 went to Third Thursday I decided to have a drink. That turned into two drinks. And then I woke up in bed this morning.

I can't remember the last time I got on the tipsy side as usually a drink is more than enough. Actually drunk drunk has got to be months at least, maybe longer. Regardless I got there last night.

Thanks to my daily regime of drinking over a half gallon of water a day I feel fine and I'm not dehydrated! Now it's time to take Thing 2 to school and get myself to work.

No comments: