Saturday, January 28, 2012

Five And A Half Hours

That's all that stands between me and a genuine three day weekend! I'll take care of that short shift today that lands right in the middle of my weekend. After that I'll be off to enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Last night we had dinner with Chianti and M. It was great and we came home with half a pan of Paula Deen brownies! We had a great time, it's been a while since we've hung out together.

Right now The Date and Thing 2 are at the theatre preparing for the children's theatre show, Alice in Wonderland. I'm making jambalaya and I'll be heading off to start and finish my day's work. Mannix is on Cloo network right now, it's seemingly a marathon. I'm glad this network is putting old classic detective shows on again. With any luck they'll start running Columbo or Rockford Files soon!

No comments: