Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nothing To Write

I just don't have much this morning to write about. I'm feeling pretty good this morning, I'm off from Walmart for a couple of days. I get to work some overtime at my job on Saturday morning and then go to Walmart after that to finish a shift.

All in all things are looking good right now. The Date has gone through her script and highlighted all of her lines, she got a couple of leads on jobs yesterday, and tonight is her script read through. The play sounds really funny and she's excited about it!

This show will be the next main stage show after dinner theatre so it's got an important slot as it kicks off the rest of the shows on stage except for Shakespeare. The theatre put together a good lineup of shows this season, they really should be pretty entertaining and my baby is a big part of that!

No comments: