Monday, January 23, 2012

Here We Go

It's early Monday morning and I'll be headed to work and take Thing 2 to school in less than a half hour. Walmart was super busy yesterday. In fact I was going to take a picture to send it to The Date and let her see how busy it was but I was too busy to be able to do that.

The clogged aisles of disrespectful shoppers was a lot to handle yesterday. Some of them will just take something out of their carts and leave it lying around where ever. Frozen, dairy, it matters not to them. Just as long as they can make more work for an understaffed section they go home happy.

Regardless that's the job and I clean up after them while doing my regular job of moving fruits and vegetables from point A to point B. It'll be slower tonight though, it'll be easier. There won't be nearly as many people out and about and shopping. In another week we'll start to see everyone with a tax return buying new TVs. In the back room I've seen them being stocked up and put out on the floor for sale. That seems to be the number one purchase every tax season.

Anyway, I'm good, I'm feeling good this morning. I'm rested and I'm ready to take on the big bad steel toed world for another week.

No comments: