Sunday, January 22, 2012

Championship Sunday

Today would mean something to me a few years ago. I'd have waited on watching these games but last weekend would have been my favorite of the playoffs. Eight teams down to four and this weekend down to two.

This year it doesn't mean much at all, real life responsibilities have taken their place and leave little time or interest. I hope by next season the restrictions on my time will be a distant memory and I'll be able to indulge in watching Sunday football again.

The Date is taking care of her dad this weekend and getting him all set for another week! He needs her, it's good that she will look over him! She'll make it back today so she'll be able to take care of me and the Things this week:) We are all lucky to have her in our lives:)

No comments: