Thursday, March 29, 2012

Almost Done

Today and tomorrow and the week will be over with. Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. The morning was pretty quiet actually while the afternoon really took things to a new level of busy!

I suspect today will be fairly busy. That's ok, the day will fly by I hope!

Going to read Ready Player One again over War and Peace. Perhaps in retirement I'll tackle War and Peace again but for now I'm fine knowing I made it as far as I did. Fifty pages of that book is the equivalent of a full adult novel or all of the Twilight books combined.

As March winds down and we head into April I've already mowed like four times. We put down a weed and feed and things just exploded. I was hoping for more of a dead weed look in the yard like after spraying things with Roundup. I guess I don't know how these things work. The guys at work says it burns the weeds by them growing too fast or something along those lines and that they'll go away but not as fast as from a spray.

No comments: