Friday, March 23, 2012

Two Full Weeks!

Today is two full weeks of my honey working her full time dream job! Yesterday she had everything all to herself as her boss was gone for the day. She's really loving the way the show is going and has been really busy.

Tonight is the start of the closing weekend of the show Wrong Window. The comedy Hitchcock spoof that is very good and The Date has a really funny role in it! Well actually all of the roles are funny but I'm biased:)

Tonight, tomorrow night and that's it folks! Get your tickets to the show!

I received a tenth cigar bomb yesterday too! It had, ten premium cigars in it! Top shelf stuff too. I've got a tremendous selection and LOTS of extras to go around. So if any of you are interested in having a cigar, let me know or interested in learning the art of smoking cigars, again let me know and I'll hook you up!

No comments: