Saturday, March 17, 2012

Slice Of Heaven

Opening night was great, the audience was so into the show! They laughed at everything! There were times when there weren't even laugh lines and they chuckled! It was very very good! The gathering after the show was a lot of fun as well! We just hung out at Pan's and had snacky food.

The actors were ON, everything flowed, the show ran great! I'm proud of my Honey and the rest of the cast!

The Date went and sang Karaoke after with a couple of the cast mates and R. Thing 2 had to go to work early this morning so I took her home and hit the hay! It was a long day but a darn good day!

The Date's first week of work went far better than expected, she's really loving her job! She's learning the radio terminology and the products they offer. She's getting her new responsibilities down and she's going to fit right in! She absolutely loves her new job! She's always been a spectacular idea person however now she actually gets paid to implement those ideas! How cool is that?!

Now for the least of what good happened this past week, I posted on Cigar Asylum, my online message board go to site for everything cigars, about wanting to use my last Walmart paycheck to fill up my humidor! Well one of the veteran posters decided to send me a box of cigars and told me to keep my last check. Well all of a sudden a few others get on board and Friday I wind up with four boxes of cigars! FOUR BOXES!

Around ninety cigars headed my way from four different brothers on the board! Not only that but Icehog3 (who got the ball rolling) said he was pretty sure it wasn't finished yet! How generous these guys are huh? That's why I love the cigar community, they are all about sharing what they enjoy with others, it lends itself nicely to my nature as I love to share what I enjoy with others as well.

Good Lord above my humidor is full and I'm heading over to Beersnob's later on to share my new found bounty with him. He helped me with my cigar smoking activities through the rough times and I'm going to return the favor and stock up his humidor today!

This morning I sat out in the yard, watched the sunrise and enjoyed a Rockey Patel robusto to welcome the day!

1 comment:

icehog3 said...

Andy, you bring good Karma to us at Cigar Asylum, so good Karma comes back your way. You are good people, My Friend.

Tom (icehog3)