Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rolling Through The Week

It's Tuesday and we've got an inspection underway. It's a major inspection and there's a lot riding on it from our and the company's best interest. So far we are doing just fine but again it's just underway.

I received four more boxes of cigars yesterday, I'm not kidding. One box had two full boxes of cigars in it! It's been crazy! I'm totally speechless! I guess it means you can practically live in an online community as well. The Cigar Asylum town is a pretty nice place to hang out!

There's a lot of very cool and generous cigar smokers there and they are all willing to help a guy out! They send constant care packages to the troops via donations and funds out of their own pockets, they "bomb" unsuspecting people such as myself just because they can. They are fast to help and slow to anger, who could ask for a better group of people?

No comments: