Friday, March 02, 2012

Even Better Day!

Last night after work I got to pick up Thing 2 from orchestra rehearsal and then we came home to grab some food. The Date was at rehearsal for cabaret and Wrong Window so we had an evening to get some things caught up that have fallen behind since I was working all the time.

So we headed to Atwoods and got some gardening and lawn care supplies. Oh, and some oddball cokes. Thing 2 got some orange cream, I got a strawberry crush and some butterscotch root beer. All in glass bottles!

I can say this as well and it helped contribute to the incredible mood of the night, Walmart paid up! So after Atwoods we travel to the mall and Thing 2 gets a couple of pairs of footwear. Some dress boots and some heels for cabaret tonight. I drop in at Hastings and pick up Hank 3's Ghost to a Ghost (Very spooky, ghostly, gothic album) on sale! It's either a five star or one star album, just depends on you. There's not a lot of middle ground with him as I've blogged before. While I'm doing this Thing 2 is getting a dress at Ross for tonight. She found a great one!

Then we head home for the evening with all of our supplies and footwear. The Date arrives back home soon with some incredible news, another job interview this morning!!! My great night has gotten better again! I had a hard time wiping the grin off of my face all day and especially in the evening!

So I wake up this morning and I'm still happy! Tomorrow will be the start of my first weekend off since August! Yes, in nearly seven months I'll finally have a full weekend! I've been miserable so long with the two job thing I really didn't realize it after a while. I had no idea how bad I really felt, how angry I had gotten.

I knew I was worn out and constantly tired. Now I feel like I could run a marathon on my mood alone!

No comments: