Thursday, March 08, 2012

I'm Back

It's great to be back up in the tech booth for a show! Watching my honey on stage is a thrill not many get to witness but I'm one of the lucky few! To be able to see your wife on stage and doing such a good job while having fun is priceless!

I'm glad everything worked out right so I was able to do this show with her! For a while I felt like I would never be able to get back into the booth again, at least for a while longer. Well everything DID work out, although unexpectedly but it happened.

This is one funny show too, I was chuckling up in the booth at most of the lines. I've trained myself not to laugh as it is distracting to the patrons below. We learned long ago they can hear everything we say up there! No kidding, that's a long way up too but they can! Regardless it's funny!

This will be one of those shows that won't get old too fast. I've worked shows where after the first night of tech you are bored with it, that makes for a long run. This one will still be good on closing night. I can tell:)

Good job honey, you are great up there! I'm blessed to be able to watch you the next three weeks on stage!

No comments: