Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Ninth Bomb

Yes, one more box of cigars arrived yesterday! The ninth! It contained ten very premium cigars too! A couple are pretty hard to find. Awesome selection and another amazing gift from some generous brothers!

That's one of the amazing things about the cigar community, everyone helps everyone. They love sending boxes to people and the troops with their favorite cigars. They love adding this and that in there and surprising people!

The Cigar Asylum fits in with my natural generous tendencies and I'm considering joining one of their fantasy baseball leagues. I don't watch baseball but my humidor is overflowing and there is a cigar entry fee so it'd be a chance to send off some nice cigars to the troops and get some extra room in my humidor for the two entire boxes of cigars I still have!

I'll probably do it, it's only a five cigar donation for the troops and five for the winner.

All in all I'm really enjoying the cigar hobby and I've literally got more than I can smoke in a year at my slow pace of smoking them!

No comments: