Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Doing Good

The warmer weather is having a great effect on my mood. Yeah it's windy as all get out but you get that here. It's just a natural fact that we get tornadoes and wind. However this year the tornadoes are hitting east of us from Alabama north to Indiana. It makes me wonder what we will wind up with this season.

Tomorrow and towards the weekend we'll be having a high chance of slow moving soaker rain. That'll be nice as we are still drought ridden in many places. I put down lots of weed and feed on our yard over the weekend so that'll help kick that off and get it going.

I'm starting to come down after my high of quitting Walmart now. Yesterday was one week and that's plenty of time to stop being giddy, now I'm just thrilled that I get to start tech rehearsal tonight with The Date and Thing 2. Next week is tech week but we are going to get things started a bit earlier as they need light adjustments to get things rehearsed correctly.

Easy enough and I'm glad I get to hang out with my family in the evenings for this:) Sometimes the little things mean the most!

No comments: