Thursday, March 01, 2012

Still Happy

Yesterday I felt like a prisoner with his first day of freedom after being released from jail. I was giddy all day long. This morning I'm a bit upset as my Walmart check didn't get deposited. This was for the two weeks prior to this week. It was worked, I got my deposit numbers texted to me, and now no money!

I'm going to be calling someone today and I'm getting paid.

With that one aside, yesterday was a great day for all involved! The Date had a great day and obviously so did I! I called the produce section and asked to talk to Pam, the department manager. She was always nice and I wanted to tell her I had quit as she probably didn't know.

Well turns out the lady that works 4 am to 1 pm was the only one there, everyone else had called in! That meant that after she went home at 1 NO ONE was going to be there until 4 am again this morning! I can only imagine how mad the managers were with ChristinA about her temper. I could only hope they put her in that section to do the work I would have done:) Likely fantasy but still a pleasant thought.

No comments: