Sunday, March 25, 2012

Closing Night

It went well enough, the audience was the smallest of the lot and a bit more subdued than previous shows. With that said they still hit their laugh lines and still had a good time!

A fine show run and a fun show!

I picked up two scrips for Night of the Living Dead last night as well. This is going to be my show this coming October and I'll have auditions this summer so I can shoot the video parts with the actors and get it all edited.

Yes, this is going to be a fine stage directorial debut. The video/live action combination will be a great addition to this show! It's fairly short and is one single act, however this will be an added advantage in that there will be no intermission and once the show starts, we have the audience until it ends! Even if it were longer I'd probably still consider running straight through with no intermission. Horror movies just work better that way and this would be no different in that respect.

I'll put on a memorable show, that I promise!

No comments: