Friday, March 30, 2012

We Made It!

A rainstorm hit at the right time last night and I slept all night through, I know The Date did as well, we were both exhausted after our workdays. I didn't make much in the way of supper, just grilled some hot dogs and opened a can of Bush's baked beans. Simple but man that's darn effective and filling!

I hear the birds singing outside this morning , welcoming the promise of a new day. It's nice, it'll be a nice day. Jet and Lydia are playing on the couch, they are both black so it's hard to tell anything is going on except you can hear them. The older cats are thinking about nap time after their breakfast and a long hard night of sleeping.

I'm close to half way finished with Ready Player One already. It's just so good that you really find yourself getting lost in it easily. It's interesting to see how Wade Watts deals with instant celebrity after finding the copper key and clearing the first gate. Everyone knows who he is and everyone either wants help or something from him. It's interesting for sure! I'll be finished with it this weekend, easily.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: