Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Snowball Is Rolling Again

Last night The Date and I got our bills together once again and put them in order and started the snowball once again. With both of us working full time we'll have these hammered out in no time at all! I don't have exact dates figured yet but it won't take long.

I'm by myself from now until the seventeenth at work. Thirteen work days and it'll be hectic! I know the phone will ring off the hook constantly, that's the way it goes when there is one of us to man everything. Just the way it goes. He's earned the leave, it's part of our compensation for working there and you are free to use it whenever you wish.

War and Peace isn't going so well. I am roughly fifty pages in and it's a staggeringly deep novel and possibly too much challenge for me right now. I'm having a hard time concentrating on it, dense Russian literature isn't easy. I will probably have to postpone War and Peace and go with something a bit more fluffier right now. I've got a bajillion classic novels on my Kindle so it'll be easy to choose something a bit easier and then tackle War and Peace in the future. I'll browse my Kindle app today at work and see what I've got on there!

No comments: