Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Madness

One of my favorite sporting events of the year starts today! In fact it might be my second favorite. I like fantasy sports first, probably March Madness second, Super Bowl third (mainly because I enjoy fantasy sports more than the actual games anymore) and the two NASCAR races at Bristol.

Everything else is watchable but mainly if I'm in the mood. I'm all for the sports surviving in the sports world though, I just need to be in the mood to watch. Today I've got two brackets going in the work pool, five dollars a bracket and it pays three places. I've won the whole thing once, last time Duke won the championship! I believe I tied for second one time as well.

So today you get to follow all of the first round games, I can do it all on my iPhone. Got the March Madness app and it'll give me live game audio, video if I paid 3.99 for that option but over 3G it'll be worthless, and push updates on scores, close games, buzzer beaters, and of course upsets! Not too shabby for a free app!

Let the madness begin!

No comments: