Monday, March 05, 2012

Cabaret Performance

For those of you that don't have Facebook and read my blog anyway I'd like to show you my wife's cabaret performance! Piano Genius was on fire that night! They both put on a set of Ray Charles, Etta James, Otis Redding and others I don't know! It's a long set, nearly forty five minutes but if you like the blues you'll enjoy this!

One week from today my honey starts her new job! She was going to start today but her new boss said come on in the following Monday. Thing 1 has some doctor appointments this week to follow up from her hospital stay so it's going to work for the best this way.

She's been so excited all weekend, myself as well. We'll finally get to be that family that comes home at roughly the same time and can spend the evenings together! That's for the first time since before we were married. A real normal family because our times haven't meshed before. She's worked a lot of night jobs or had class while everyone knows about the last seven months of what I've done since I've hit that over the head a bajillion times here!

It's going to be a bright (bright) bright (bright) sunshiny day!

No comments: