Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Day After

The premier of The Passing Drummers, St. Patrick's Day, and half way into the second round of March Madness!

First Beersnob, Mrs. Beersnob, and I decided to get a St. Patrick's Day drink before the festivities. After that we walked to the Cherokee Strip Center where the movie was going to premier. It was an experience, first the good. Everyone had a really good time!

There were some scenes that came off really well. The projector that was being used really made the movie difficult to watch so I won't comment on the entirety of the movie yet. Everything was too dark and made the actors look like they were too shiny. Chris and I sat in the back of the screening and talked it over. He said it looked good on the computer that it was being edited on. I'm anxious to see it on DVD on a home system to see what it should look like.

Afterwards we went to a restaurant and I had a really good steak! Wow it was good!

Ok my brackets! I have four of them this year because I want to win!
So on my brackets after the first round here is how I have done:
1. bracket I missed 6 and lost no one in later rounds.
2. bracket I missed 7 and Washington State in the second round.
3. bracket I missed 5 and again Washington State in the second round as well as Maryland.
4. bracket I missed 4 and Duke and Old Dominion in the second round.

Half way into the second round I have correctly picked every bracket without an error. I look for more today as the teams are pared down to the Sweet Sixteen!!!!

I am in really good position to finish very high on at least two brackets but more than this, I'm having a blast!!!!

OH, I also posted the fifth episode of the You Tube project, it is starting to develop a bit more and I'm actually starting to get comfortable with a camera staring at me. I confess that the face blur helps a lot!

Life is good and seemingly getting better each and every day!!!!

No comments: