Sunday, March 25, 2007

Got Half!

On one bracket I have both teams in the Final Four.
Yeah I picked UCLA to beat Kansas on one sheet, the problem is that I picked Kansas on three sheets to be in the Final Four.

We'll see how it plays out but I'd have to have North Carolina get into the Final Four to be in the running for the money.

Florida has to win and I'm sure they will, they play Oregon today while NC plays a very hot Georgetown. They look unbeatable right now so NC will have their hands full.

I just filmed the eighth episode of the You Tube project and it is rendering now. It is a bit longer than the previous ones clocking in at just over three minutes. It'll take a bit to get uploaded but hey it is Sunday morning, I'm enjoying a cup of coffee, I have one kitty cuddling up to me and the other one staring out a open window at a beautiful morning.

Does it get better?

No comments: