Saturday, March 10, 2007

John Wayne Appreciation Night

Was a lot of fun!

Rio Bravo and The Quiet Man were enjoyed and it lasted until nearly 2AM. Closing time for the bar scene. We enjoyed a Macanudo brand cigars, beer boiled bratwursts, bourbon, and Irish cream not to mention the fine conversations!

I'll have to do this again very soon!

I'm working on the next episode of the You Tube project right now as well and I believe that I'm going to put Drinkbusters on hiatus for a while. It will be very difficult to coordinate schedules for at least five weeks and by then the fanfilm project will start in at full speed.

So for now I'll have the You Tube project as a personal project and the only schedule I'll have to coordinate is mine. There is a meeting at noon today to get the actors sized for costumes, this will be the first time the entire cast will be together.

No comments: