Friday, March 02, 2007

A Slow Week Or I'm Sorry

This week has been very slow at work.
I was pretty much caught up with everything Tuesday and have had to stretch out the very minor jobs I did have to keep from being very crazy at work.

So for those of you who I emailed repeatedly this past week, I'm sorry. I had already finished a novel, a couple of magazines, did some journal writing, and just pretty much did whatever I could to keep occupied this past week, emailing you all...a lot...was just an unfortunate side effect.

I couldn't stand it anymore today so I took three hours off work this afternoon and I'm going to meet a coworker at Callahan's for supper and a drink:)

The next Drinkbusters is going to be St. Patrick's day themed. We are going to get some Irish drinks some at least some green ones and when I say "we" I mean me since these should take the Drinkbusters by surprise. Well I hope so anyway:)

That kind of surprise makes the best show! I've read a few recipes and they really sounded fantastic! I really think that the surprise that the Drinkbusters will have is going to be a pleasant one, I probably won't even give them the recipes until filming which will make for more banter with me off camera.

Anyway I'm going to get cleaned up and go to supper now so you all have a good Friday night, have a better Friday night than I'm going to have and I really think my Friday night is going to be very good!!!!

No comments: