Saturday, March 24, 2007

NFL Goodness!!!!

I have found something that is just astounding to me!!!!
I don't know why I didn't put it together much earlier that there would be thousands of people like me out there but there are and they are fulfilling a dream for me!!!!

I have found a site for NFL torrents! I am now watching a early 70's game between the Raider and the Broncos in Denver WITH the original commercials!!!!

I am now downloading the Pats/Raiders tuck game, that was just a great game despite it going against my team. I am also getting the 85 Bears/Dolphins game from MNF!!!!

My friends if you email me privately I'll hook you up with the site link, you have to register and when you do the private forums open up for you!!!!

I am really loving the banter between Cosell and Meredith! You would NOT believe the stuff they could talk about then that have just gone way to PC now to talk about. There was a really cool commercial with Don Adams and Maxwell Smart promoting Skittle Bowl!

This site will get me through the LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG off season where there is no football to watch.

I have also picked correctly on two sheets 7 out of 8 teams in the Elite Eight!!!!
On the other two sheets which were upset brackets 6 of 8 teams but one of them is busted for sure since I had Texas in the championship game....Stupid Texas.

No comments: