Monday, March 19, 2007

Surreal LIfe: The Vanilla Ice Experiment

What I've noticed is that not only is Vanilla Ice unstable, has a foul temper, and will do anything for attention but....well I guess that sums it all up afterall. I didn't notice anything different than that.

Verne Troyer lost last night and went home. He lost because his very hot fan lost contact with his shoulder. The last episode is this coming Sunday and it looks like Ice looses it for good in the previews and goes on a rampage of destruction and anger. He gets loud and then since no one in the house can physically match up with him, intimidates them into silence with his drama.

Ice might be bi-polar or he could just be that unstable OR it could just be really good editing. Either way I'm going to say he is unstable.

I plan on doing the sixth episode of the You Tube project tonight or tomorrow night as the character starts to develop now and starts to tell the story I had envisioned.

It is a great day out already and I hope all of you have a day that is twice as good as mine!

No comments: