Friday, March 30, 2007

Opening Night

And it is raining like....well I can't think of anything clever at the moment.

I am about to go film the tenth episode of the You Tube project. I'm pretty hungry but I just looked at the meat I bought earlier this week is now outdated by a few days so I will probably be going to the Pub for supper in a bit.

The play opens tonight and I'll be there about a half hour to an hour early to go through all of the final preparations. This is a good play. I've been enjoying working on it in what little way I am. What I have been enjoying more than that is the constant flow of activity around me. I feel that I am in my element.

Perhaps that is why filmmaking appeals to me so much. There is always something going on, it is a constant challenge and exciting.

Well I have a lot to do at the moment or I'd blog a bit more!

No comments: