Friday, March 23, 2007

It Is Fun!

The stage managing thing is a bit of a challenge which I really need right now! I make sure all of the furniture is in place with the correct props AT the right time so I follow along in the script and read my notes at the same time. The play is called The Cover Of Life and it is a drama. The story is pretty good, I've enjoyed it and honestly everyone knows I just don't care much for live theater. So if it gets me interested then it has to be good if there isn't any film involved.

I have loaded myself up with challenges recently. I write my blog every day. I have been working on my You Tube project on a three day interval unless I have to do something so I won't forget it.

Stage managing takes up around three and a half hours per evening so I get home just after 10 PM but last night in the pouring rain we headed to the pub for a drink afterwards and met Chianti and Sass over there! It was great to see them! I haven't seen Sass since the end of the dinner theater that I was documenting and I haven't seen Chianti since the Drummers premier but we didn't get a chance to talk much. So last night I got home just after 11.

Well half of the Elite Eight has been set and on two sheets I picked them exactly! Ohio State and Kansas escaped as the top seeds! I also had Memphis and UCLA advancing and they did. Two sheets I had upsets of those two teams with Texas A&M and Pitt advancing and of course they didn't. So my bid for winning the big office pool seems to be on course and chugging away!

Life is good! I hope your's is twice as good right now!

No comments: