Saturday, March 17, 2007

Poker Night

Well there is good and bad, the good is that it was a great poker night with friends and I only lost a little money.

There isn't really any bad. I got busted when I was nearly short stacked, I had a medium pair and my opponent had a Q-10 and caught a Q on the turn to beat me. I played pretty well, didn't catch a pocket pair the entire night, not deuces, not Kings, nothing. The best hand I had was a straight from a 9 to a K. I won all of my hands by being aggressive and playing tight so when I did bet big I ran everyone out because I certainly didn't have any cards.

The problem is that if you don't catch many hands then you do run out of chips sooner than later.

Anyway it was a lot of fun, I'm making a pot of coffee right now and getting set for the Passing Drummers premier tonight which I have mixed emotions about seeing. First since Chris is a friend I want to lend him my support in this movie. Second I shot half of the movie and want to see how many of my shots were used. Third I want to get out this evening and do something since it is a Saturday night.

After I wake up some I'll post my tournament brackets are doing.

No comments: