Thursday, March 29, 2007

Getting Better

Since I couldn't post early this morning I'll make today a double post day!

I just got back from the last rehearsal before the show goes live tomorrow.
This was the first time with a live audience, a full dress rehearsal.

I blew two cues but recovered quickly. That means that I have this headset thingy on and talk to the guy up in the booth that runs the lights. I told him to turn the lights on too early two times.

Usually I have a decent sense of timing but not tonight. Overall this has been a fun challenge that I have willingly accepted and pretty much conquered quickly for my very first time doing anything like this.

Afterwards the director, Catina, Chianti, Nick the boy intern from Drinkbusters and...uuuummmm....The Booth Guy (Bob) and myself went to the pub for a fast round. Faster for me since I work in the morning.

It was my first drink this week even though I stopped in there for supper last night before rehearsal. I just had a salad and tea with a slice of cheesecake:)

Yummy!

Lately I have had this really cool sense of inner peace. I don't know if it is a side effect from being on such a creative tear lately or just a lot of things going well at the right time but it has been really good. Spiritually I feel better than I have felt in a long time, physically I feel better than I have felt in a long time, I sleep better and have had more lucid and vivid dreams! I've felt more rested and with my secret You Tube project due for another episode tomorrow I feel that it is going better than I had hoped!

It is going so well I might move up the time table to when I start posting the link to it for people I know. I don't know, maybe I won't. I really have to be patient and let this unfold in its own time but this is something I really want to do fast! I guess I have to put the brakes on and just slow it down. Excuse me, I'm just excited about it!

Guess it is about time to buy another lottery ticket!

No comments: