Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Going To Be Warm

Yeah today is supposed to be in the mid 70's and sunny!!!!

Going to be nice out:)

That's good, matches my mood. I'm really getting excited about Saturday. I want to see how the cast develops their chemistry on this project. I saw it on the documentary project and I really miss shooting something every night like I was doing.

It is something I really love and now that it is over I really miss doing it. Friday night is coming together really well now!!!! I have to find a place in town that sells good cigars and then pick up the meat and beer and that is everything!

I have another project that is looking for an actor but this one is going to be simple but it should hit a lot of people like a sledge hammer. The actor, and I only need one, but it will be for a few months, every couple of weeks. It is going to be a very experimental project that should make some people cringe and inspire others.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: