Saturday, March 31, 2007

Opening Night Monsoon!

I was slow on two cues but quickly recovered and we had a great show! The audience was a very good audience and laughed at the right times and really enjoyed the show!

I really enjoyed myself and working around the actors. It is that feeling of energy and activity going on all around that is exciting as I said earlier.

Yesterday was very busy with Opening Night, I filmed and posted my tenth You Tube episode this month, I couldn't get supper at the pub since they were full up so I walked over to another place and had a cobb salad and a tea. A girl that I met a couple of times works there and we chatted for a few minutes to catch up.

We also had a monsoon of a rain storm! Wow, after I posted last the storm seemed to pick up steam but it was just sprinkling after the show let out. I headed to a get together afterwards adn then made it home around midnight. Paid some bills this morning and I'm good! Catina gave me a gift certificate to the Pub for helping out with the show and doing a couple of things on her computer so I was very grateful for that! It was so nice!

All in all it was a really super busy and good day!!!!

Today I head to Beersnob's house to shoot a trailer for the fanfilm project! This is going to be so much fun!!!! Good things keep on happening!!!!

No comments: