Sunday, April 01, 2007

Now I'm Off

From the play until Wednesday and even then I don't think I need to show up but I plan on showing up anyway. Went to a get together last night after the production and got back home around 1 A.M.

The fanfilm trailer went very well....after a few takes. We had a problem with a dirty head on the XL2 camera so when we played back the tape it wasn't watchable. However when we put the tape into my camera and captured it, it worked fine.

Took us a bit to track down the problem but we did and still finished up under three hours. If we didn't have that problem which involved me driving across town to get my cam then we would have knocked it out of the park in under one.

Chianti and Orin were the only actors we worked with yesterday and they were a dream to work with. Very photogenic (I know she would kill me if she ever read this but I think Chianti has been working out, she looked fantastic), want to be directed, do more than you ask of them, and have a good time with it! What more could you ask for?

This is going to be so much fun with these two and that is going to make this project the best this town has had to date! I believe everyone involved with this project and there are many, will be very proud! I'm not just bragging on Chianti and Orin, the entire cast is probably the best that has been assembled in this town for any project! If you don't believe me then just wait for the finished product. It is going to be spectacular!!!!

Well a little bit of Big Dance news I have Florida winning one bracket and I have Ohio State winning the other. The bad thing is that I don't have them playing each other. I think I can win IF Ohio State wins tomorrow night but we'll see. I have the most points on that bracket.

Courtney Friel is on Fox and Friends this morning. She is doing a pretty good job. Bubbly would sum it up I guess. I miss Kiran Chetry though....hey look at this, it looks like it is a pretty nice day out in Iran for their latest Death To America rally....sigh....nutjobs.

I might be able to knock out a Netflix movie today, maybe two if I try really hard! Surreal Life is over with so there isn't much on tonight to watch.

No comments: