Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Terrel Owens Works Our Night Shift!!!!

That is absolutely correct! TO works on our night shift! His attitude destroys everyone else's around him and he slows production way down because of his underwhelming performance on a constant basis.

Just the presence of him is enough to take two people who used to go lights out all night and finish whatever was given to them to do now takes at least three nights.

TO lives and he works on our night shift. He used to work on our day shift and production was taken to a stand still because every few minutes he would get a phone call and he would NEVER answer the phone first. He would let it ring as long as it took for someone else to answer it and the phone call was nearly 100% FOR HIM. At least in those days our night shift was productive and busy. If they had five jobs they would attack them and get them all done. Now if they have three jobs one would be started and two would remain untouched.

This is the former "Inc." I speak of, I now dub him TO. He would come up with hairbrained schemes to quit working there and works his own body shop business during the day and a salvage yard. Now he shows up four nights per week and when he isn't there our night shift personnel are busy once again and do a decent job at getting what needs to be done done.

Now here is the real problem, I still don't want him back on days, ever. I'd rather have to finish my work and the night shifts' work than have him come back to days and ruin my happy mood and my generally positive attitude. He is just a pain to be around and emits this vibe of discontent. Even now being on separate shifts he still has a reach on him to bring disorder to another shift. The people who depend on us to get our jobs finished in the time allotted are usually mad at us on days when the job isn't done and they needed it done the night before. We can't help it, we weren't even there. He is union as we all are and therefor has solid protection against getting in trouble.

I have no doubt that a small part of my happy mood recently is owed to him being on nights and not on my shift. So I'm grateful for that.

No comments: