Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IT'S STORM SEASON!!!!

Yes, my beloved Storm is playing again now and we opened the home schedule with a win last night!!!!

This year we feature a stifling defense that shuts down scoring but our offense isn't on track yet. We won though and we have probably one of our tallest teams ever. We have a guy that is 7'1, 6'11, and Mario Woodson who is 6'10 who returns from last year's team.

Yep we have size and depth off the bench! We should tear up the league this year after our offense comes around and the guys gel together a bit!!!!

This is one of the genuine pleasures I have in life and I haven't missed a game in a very long time. This is the seventh season, the house was reasonably packed, about half full. I wish more people would come to the games. It is very good entertainment at a reasonable price.

Over the course of the season you get to know your players and experience their ups and downs. You just get to love the game vicariously since I know I can't play at that level, heck I wasn't even a basketball player in high school but I love watching the Storm play!

Go Storm!!!!

No comments: