Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Hungry Now

I really don't feel like going out and getting some breakfast but I'm hungry. I think I can make toast but that is about all of the breakfast food I have in the house.

Somehow potato chips just don't appeal to me this morning. I do have some oreos but as appealing as they are I just don't feel like cookies for breakfast this morning. Not that I haven't had them before but I'm just not in the mood.

I guess I am probably going to make toast, I just don't feel like driving anywhere to get something. Is that lazy? It might be. I have laundry to do today, I should mow my yard sometime today, and I know that sometime today a friend is coming over to drink beer and pick up a power supply I sold him.

I want to get my twentieth You Tube project episode done today. My character is about to have some rough times ahead which I'm excited about.

I just picked up Lord of the Rings Online and started a new character Friday night. It is like WoW light. It has great graphics. It could use a better radar system and a few tweaks here and there but it is enjoyable to kill some time in. I just watched episode six and seven of The Shield last night as well. Only three episodes left this season.

Well I'm off to make toast....

No comments: