Monday, April 30, 2007

Productive Weekend

Well sort of. I mowed my back yard. Gave the dog a bath. Had a really good day in Fantasy NASCAR and moved up to third in my league. Almost hit a three game parlay in baseball which paid 5-1. I got a lot of rest.

Pretty decent:)

I watched Celebrity Fit Club last night and yeppers, Screech IS crazy. He is very angry all the time and only wants people around him to be angry as well. He seems like he isn't happy unless he is angry and that isn't good enough so everyone that he is around has to be angry at him. What a weird dynamic.

It has been my experience that if you just be happy things go easier for you. A lot of people get wrapped up with "If I just had a new X then I'd be happy." You can put in job, car, home, bigger paycheck, all of that but if you are just happy to start with, well it might just come to you faster. You have everything right now inside you that will make you happy, which is your end result, isn't it? Well who is to say that you if you CHOOSE to be happy now then good things won't happen to you in a little while????

Heck just a couple of weird things happened to me this past weekend that got me out of a very small bind! I wasn't upset about it, I wasn't worried about it either.

I know I know, yeah it is kind of like Bobby McFerrin's song, but it really isn't. I know when I'm unhappy I tend to wind up with more unhappy things around me. When I'm happy for no reason I tend to get more breaks.

Screech is bitter and angry at who knows what but I find it actually pretty pathetic. He takes it out on everyone around him. He will wind up living a very tedious life I think.

No comments: