Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dice K

Ok so I decide to take off a half day today because for one I have everything at work more than caught up and two Daisuke Matsuzaka is making his debut today.

Now those of you who know me know that I haven't followed baseball since the strike year. So what is it about this guy that makes me want to take off half a day and come home to catch a game?

This is interesting. You have a team that paid up around fifty million dollars just for the right to talk to this guy! And then they signed him to just over one hundred million dollars on TOP of the talk money!

So what does the Boston Red Sox get for one hundred fifty million dollars? Well that is what I want to see. So I'm home, had two sandwiches and now I have two cats on my lap while I listen to the game on my PC.

We'll see:)

No comments: