Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Sopranos Return

For the last round.

Alright the only reason I'm watching this last "season" of the show is because I have seen every episode so far and have some time invested into the show. The last couple of seasons have been very mixed at best. Uneven, more bad than good, and still have story lines that go no where.

The absolute worst was the first half of this season. If you have seen in you know what I'm talking about. Just bad.

Janice is the most hated character on TV, well at least she provokes a reaction. She is just someone who makes me want to shoot her, thinning the herd. Yeah Yeah I know this is a fictional show but for a show that started out so good and has gotten so bad.

Has me shaking my head at all the talent that goes into making this show they couldn't come up with a few interesting story lines that they can maintain and NOT FORGET!!!!

Well I'm going to finish watching the show if anything interesting happens I'll post it....if I don't forget a major plot point.

Well I've also filmed the fourteenth episode of my You Tube project. It should be live very soon!
I'm really enjoying it very much!!!!

No comments: